The current list of Specialty sections open for submissions within Frontiers in Veterinary Science is:
• Animal Behavior and Welfare (Specialty Chief Editor: Jeremy Marchant-Forde)
• Animal Nutrition and Metabolism (Specialty Chief Editor: Toshiro Arai)
• Livestock Genomics (Specialty Chief Editors: Steve Bishop and Guilherme J. M. Rosa)
• One Health (Specialty Chief Editor: Ali Mobasheri)
• Parasitology (Specialty Chief Editor: Hany M. Elsheikha)
• Veterinary Dentistry and Oromaxillofacial Surgery (Specialty Chief Editor: Frank J.M. Verstraete)
• Veterinary Infectious Diseases (Specialty Chief Editor: Michael Kogut)
• Veterinary Pathology (Specialty Chief Editor: Dorothee Bienzle)
“Frontiers in Veterinary Science provides a truly innovative and collaborative platform to enable global access to high-quality, relevant research and facilitates interdisciplinary exchange that fosters and integrates knowledge on animals, medicine, science, and society,” says Mary M. Christopher, Field Chief Editor of Frontiers in Veterinary Science and Professor at the University of California-Davis, USA.
“This journal will be an important element in covering health-related research advances within the Frontiers portfolio,” says Fred Fenter, Executive Editor of Frontiers. “Studies on animals and human-animal interaction are very important for global health. We are delighted that the journal is led by such a strong editorial board with a wide range of expertise, including basic, clinical, epidemiological, comparative and social science-related veterinary research.”
As in all “Frontiers in” journals, articles will benefit from rapid, rigorous, transparent and collaborative peer review and be published under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license, freely available to an international audience.
The journal continues to welcome editorial board applications for roles within online and upcoming sections — for the full list of Specialties, go to: www.frontiersin.org/veterinary_science/about
For more information about the journal, please visit: Frontiers in Veterinary Science
Frontiers is a community-driven open-access publisher and research networking platform. Established by scientists in 2007, Frontiers drives innovations in peer review, article-level metrics, post-publication review, democratic evaluation, research networking and a growing ecosystem of open-science tools. The “Frontiers in” journal series has published 25,000 peer-reviewed articles across 50 journals, which receive 6 million monthly views, and are supported by over 160,000 leading researchers worldwide. For more information, visit: www.frontiersin.org
Frontiers in Veterinary Science