We publish research addressing the scientific and engineering challenges of Image Processing, Image Analysis, Computer Vision, and Image Perception and their related application fields, with a specific attention to emerging interdisciplinary areas. Our specialty welcomes papers both in basic research and applications related to environmental sciences, life sciences, multimedia, video surveillance and biometrics.
Frontiers in ICT offers:
– Interactive and collaborative review to ensure quality, rigor, and fairness
– Open access for maximum visibility and discoverability
– Advanced article-level analytics and demographics to track reach and impact,
– Fast publication
– Editors and reviewers disclosed on all published articles for maximum transparency
– Commenting systems enabled on all articles to boost post-publication feedback
The editorial board of Computer Image Analysis is composed of the following Associate Editors:
– Marleen De Bruijne, Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
– Rita Cucchiara, Università degli Studi di Modena, Italy
– Florence Forbes, INRIA, France
– Hayit Greenspan, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
– Vincent Lepetit, TU Graz, Austria
– Dimitris N. Metaxas, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
– Peyman Milanfar, Google, USA
– Amar Mitiche, INRS, Canada
– Jean-Marc Odobez, Idiap Research Institute, Switzerland
– Marcello Pelillo, Ca’ Foscary University, Italy
– Guillermo Sapiro, Duke University, USA
– Shin’Ichi Satoh, National Institute of Informatics, Japan
– Kaleem Siddiqi, McGill University, Canada
The “Frontiers in” journal series, supported by over 160,000 leading researchers worldwide, has already published 25,000 peer-reviewed articles across 50 journals, which receive 6 million views per month.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please visit the Computer Image Analysis website.