Urban Ecology is a new specialty section available through the community-run open-access journals Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution.
“Urban ecology is highly interdisciplinary and there are very few journals that have the right scope for the most exciting new papers. Research in urban ecology can bring together disciplines as diverse as biology, physical science, engineering, social science, and urban planning and design. The new speciality section will be a great new venue for these papers.”
Part of the “Frontiers in” journal series, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution offers:
– Interactive and collaborative review to ensure quality, rigor, and fairness
– World-class editorial boards for all specialty sections.
– Open Access for maximum visibility and discoverability.
– Advanced article-level analytics and demographics to track reach and impact, including social media buzz.
– Fast publication, with an average of 84 days from submission to publication.
– Editors and reviewers disclosed on all published articles for maximum transparency.
– Commenting systems enabled on all articles to boost post-publication feedback.
The “Frontiers in” journal series, supported by over 160,000 leading researchers worldwide, has already published 25,000 peer-reviewed articles across 50 journals, which receive 6 million views per month.
For more information on the section and the Editorial Board, click here.
If you are interested in becoming part of our international editorial board, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Journal Manager, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution