This section focuses on all aspects of the surgical treatment of the genitourinary tracts, encompassing treatment of malignancies, stone diseases, benign prostate hyperplasia as well as reconstructive and functional surgery. Special attention is given to novel minimally invasive surgical techniques as well as technical improvements including radiologic/radio-therapeutic techniques and focal therapy approaches.
- Part of the “Frontiers in” journal series, Frontiers in Surgery offers:
- Interactive and collaborative review to ensure quality, rigor, and fairness
- World-class editorial boards for all specialty sections
- Open Access for maximum visibility and discoverability
- Advanced article-level analytics and demographics to track reach and impact, including social media buzz
- Fast publication, with an average of 85 days from submission to publication
- Editors and reviewers disclosed on all published articles for maximum transparency
- Commenting systems enabled on all articles to boost post-publication feedback
The editorial board of the Genitourinary Surgery Specialty Section is composed of the following Associate Editors:
- Patrick J. Bastian, Marien Hospital Düsseldorf, Germany
- Andreas Becker, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
- Maximilian Burger, University of Regensburg, Germany
- Ferdinand X Frauscher, Private Clinic for Prostatic Diseases, Austria
- Jens Köllermann, Sana Klinikum, Germany
- Marianne Schmid, University Medical Center Goettingen , Germany
- Maxine Sun, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, USA
- Quoc-Dien Trinh, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Jochen Walz, Institut Paoli-Calmettes Cancer Centre, France
- Evanguelos Nicolas Xylinas, Cochin Hospital, APHP, Paris Descartes University, France
The “Frontiers in” journal series, supported by over 250,000 leading researchers worldwide, has already published 40,000 peer-reviewed articles across 54 journals, which receive 5 million views per month.
If you are interested in becoming a Review Editor or Associate Editor for Genitourinary Surgery, please contact: email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.