Below is a list of Frontiers eBooks published in April 2017. All Frontiers eBooks are free to download, share and distribute.
- Engineering the Plant Factory for the Production of Biologics and Small-Molecule Medicines, hosted by Domenico De Martinis, Rosella Franconi, Eugenio Benvenuto, Edward P. Rybicki and Kazuhito Fujiyama
- The Major Discoveries of Cajal and His Disciples: Consolidated Milestones for the Neuroscience of the XXIst Century, hosted by Fernando de Castro and Miguel A. Merchán
- Traumatic Brain Injury as a Systems Neuroscience Problem, hosted by H. Isaac Chen, John F. Burke and Akiva S. Cohen
Although the topic of animal personality has recently generated much interest, the role of development is little understood.
- Modeling of Visual Cognition, Body Sense, Motor Control and Their Integrations, hosted by Hong Qiao and Li Hu
- The Reasoning Brain: The Interplay between Cognitive Neuroscience and Theories of Reasoning, hosted by Vinod Goel, Gorka Navarrete, Ira A. Noveck and Jérôme Prado
- Biotechnology of Microalgae, Based on Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Eukaryotic Algae and Cyanobacteria, hosted by Takashi Osanai, Youn-Il Park and Yuki Nakamura
- Neural and Computational Modeling of Movement Control, hosted by Ning Lan, Vincent C. K. Cheung and Simon C. Gandevia
- Antibiotic Resistance in Aquatic Systems, hosted by Satoru Suzuki, Amy Pruden, Marko Virta and Tong Zhang
- Non-invasive Brain Stimulation in Neurology and Psychiatry, hosted by Ignacio Obeso, Antonio Oliviero and Marjan Jahanshahi
- Emerging Approaches for Typing, Detection, Characterization, and Traceback of Escherichia coli, hosted by Pina M. Fratamico, Chitrita DebRoy and David S. Needleman
- Fungal Jewels: Secondary Metabolites, hosted by Nancy Keller, Jonathan Palmer and Ozgur Bayram
- Biotrophic Plant-Microbe Interactions, hosted by Pietro D. Spanu and Ralph Panstruga
- Context in Communication: A Cognitive View, hosted by Gabriella Airenti, Marco Cruciani and Alessio Plebe
- Conflict and Cooperation in Microbial Societies, hosted by Ana E. Escalante and Michael Travisano
- Biology of Cognitive Aging: Model Systems, Technologies and Beyond, hosted by Shin Murakami
- Reading Faces and Bodies: Behavioral and Neural Processes Underlying the Understanding of, and Interaction with, Others, hosted by Paola Ricciardelli, Andrew P. Bayliss and Rossana Actis-Grosso
Optimized interaction of the brain with environment requires the four-dimensional representation of space-time in the neuronal circuits.
- Lateral Sclerosis: From Current Developments in the Laboratory to Clinical Treatments, hosted by Manoj Kumar Jaiswal
- High-Level Adaptation and Aftereffects, hosted by Rocco Palumbo, Stefania D’Ascenzo and Luca Tommasi
- Understanding the Role of Time-Dimension in the Brain Information Processing, hosted by Daya Shankar Gupta and Hugo Merchant
- Sea Level Variability and Change, hosted by Ivan D. Haigh, Marta Marcos, Sönke Dangendorf and Francisco Calafat
- The Development of Animal Personality, hosted by Ann V. Hedrick
- Models of Reference, hosted by Kees van Deemter, Emiel Krahmer, Albert Gatt and Roger P.G. van Gompel
- Brain Oscillations and Predictive Coding: What We Know and What We Should Learn, hosted by Roumen Kirov
- Nature and Environment: The Psychology of Its Benefits and Its Protection, hosted by Marc Glenn Berman
- Brain Injury as a Neurodegenerative Disorder, hosted by Robin E.A. Green
It has been long assumed that following the resolution of acute injuries, traumatic brain injury represents a stable neural entity.
- Microbial and Environmental Factors in Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases, hosted by Marina I. Arleevskaya, Gayane Manukyan, Ryo Inoue and Rustam Aminov