Stay up-to-date with top Immunology research
Are you up to speed on the top research being published in Frontiers in Immunology?
What if all the research on NK cell-based cancer therapy was summarized into one paper? This is what Sebastian Carotta has done in his Review entitled Targeting NK Cells for Anticancer Immunotherapy: Clinical and Preclinical Approaches.
This Review is part of the Research Topic The second life of Natural Killer (NK) cells hosted by:
Also, don’t miss the following:
Section: Cancer Immunity and Immunotherapy
- The PD1:PD-L1/2 Pathway from Discovery to Clinical Implementation
- Lactate Contribution to the Tumor Microenvironment: Mechanisms, Effects on Immune Cells and Therapeutic Relevance
- Mechanisms of Autoantibody-Induced Pathology
- Neutrophil Extracellular Traps and Its Implications in Inflammation: An Overview
Section: Molecular Innate Immunity
- The Macrophage Switch in Obesity Development
- Macrophage Metabolism As Therapeutic Target for Cancer, Atherosclerosis, and Obesity
Section: Vaccines and Molecular Therapeutics
- Decoding the Human Immunoglobulin G-Glycan Repertoire Reveals a Spectrum of Fc-Receptor- and Complement-Mediated-Effector Activities
For the latest research, subscribe to Article Alerts on Frontiers in Immunology