— By Sara Tuxworth
“Migration and Society welcomes articles on all aspects of international migration and its links to the people and societies at origin, transit points and destination,” says Professor Jasso in her mission statement for the new section.
We are delighted to create an open-access platform for researchers in migration studies, ensuring that all published articles are free to read for the community. The Frontiers in Sociology team extends a warm welcome to Professor Jasso and her international editorial board:
- Professor Amelie Constant, Princeton University, USA
- Professor Mamadi Corra, East Carolina University, USA
- Professor Dudley Poston, Texas A&M University, USA
- Professor Eldad Davidov, University of Cologne, Germany
- Professor Moshe Semyonov, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Professor Emilio Parrado, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Professor Claudia Diehl, University of Konstanz, Germany
Migration and Society welcomes contributions on assimilation across migrant generations as well as important topics such as education, family relationships, health, language, religion and identity.
Our Research Topic currently open for submissions is Immigration in the Global Era: Migrants and the People and Laws at Origin and Destination edited by Professors Guillermina Jasso and Moshe Semyonov.
Follow us at @FrontSociology to be the first to find new research and updates in your field!