Stay up-to-date with top research across the field of Materials Science
Take a look the following trending research in Frontiers in Materials
Don’t miss the review on Pressure-Induced Densification of Oxide Glasses at the Glass Transition. This paper is part of the article collection on Ultrastrong Glasses, guest edited by one of our Chief Editors Lothar Wondraczek.
- 2D/2D Graphitic Carbon Nitride (g-C3N4) Heterojunction Nanocomposites for Photocatalysis: Why Does Face-to-Face Interface Matter?
- Colloidal Magnetic Heterostructured Nanocrystals with Asymmetric Topologies: Seeded-Growth Synthetic Routes and Formation Mechanisms
- Nano-Engineered Biomaterials for Tissue Regeneration: What Has Been Achieved So Far?
- Equilibrium Liquid Crystal Phase Diagrams and Detection of Kinetic Arrest in Cellulose Nanocrystal Suspensions
- Ferrimagnetic Tb–Fe Alloy Thin Films: Composition and Thickness Dependence of Magnetic Properties and All-Optical Switching
- Finding New Perovskite Halides via Machine Learning
- Theory-Guided Machine Learning in Materials Science
- Design of Activated Carbon/Activated Carbon Asymmetric Capacitors
- Modeling Defects, Shape Evolution, and Programmed Auto-Origami in Liquid Crystal Elastomers
For the latest research, subscribe to Article Alerts on Frontiers in Materials