Frontiers forms publishing agreement with Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen

UT_WBMW_unibibo_4C (2).JPG

 We are delighted to inform you that Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen is in a pre-payment agreement with Frontiers.

The Open Access Publishing Fund of Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen covers 70% of the article processing charges (APC) for eligible corresponding authors affiliated with the University who wish to publish in any Frontiers journal.  The author will be invoiced for the remaining 30% by the University Library. 

A 5% pre-payment discount will be applied to the net price which would otherwise be payable for publication, after deduction of any other discounts that may apply.

For information on whether you qualify for funding, please contact openaccess@ub.uni-tuebingen.de

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s